Spouse Visa Expert in Khanna
Your Single Window Expert Service Provider in Khanna
Khanna is a small but bustling town in Punjab that is growing very rapidly. The local population is on the go and earnestly want to progress in life. This desire to succeed in profession pushes people to pursue careers offshore due to lack of good job opportunities within the country irrespective of their marital status. In case of married people who move offshore in search of better jobs, spouse separation becomes an important issue and thus the spouse visa comes to prominence. For the people of this region the most favorite destinations for study and jobs are Canada and Australia.
Spouse Visa for Canada and Spouse Visa for Australia are the two most in demand spouse visas. If you are one of those who desperately need a spouse visa especially Spouse Visa for Canada or Spouse Visa for Australia your single window service provider and spouse visa expert in Khanna is Sunland Education and Immigration Consultants. Just visit us and pass on all your worries and anxieties related to spouse visa to us. Our CEO and staff are experts in this field and the moment you visit us you will feel the difference between us, the leaders, and the rest.
The applicant and the sponsor both have to demonstrate the relationship with each other which should come under these relationships:
– Common law partner
– Conjugal partner
The following are the essential requirements for a spouse visa:
- A marriage certificate.
- Provide proof of a valid marriage, the marriage must be legally valid in the place you were married as well as under the law of the requested country.
- Provide proof of a valid marriage if you were married in an embassy or consulate, the marriage must be legal according to the country where the embassy or consulate is located.
- Demonstrate that you will live in that country once your spouse or common-law or conjugal partner becomes a permanent resident (In the case the sponsor does reside in that country when applying for the visa).
Sign an agreement that confirms that the sponsor and the person being sponsored understand their mutual obligations and responsibilities.
- Both the sponsor and the person being sponsored need to sign this agreement.
- Sign an undertaking promising to provide for the basic needs of their spouse or common-law partner; the sponsor is required to sign this agreement.
- Demonstrate the genuine nature of your relationship with your spouse or common-law or conjugal partner. It is essential to demonstrate that your relationship with your partner is genuine and they are immigrating to the country of request because of you and not just because of their desire to live and work in the country.Proof of a genuine relationship can be demonstrated by: –
- A marriage certificate.
- Frequent communication, such as letters, emails and phone calls.
- Photos of you and your partner together.
- Joint agreements, such as a lease agreement and/or bank account
One has to meet the following requirements for becoming a sponsor:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be citizen or a permanent resident of the requested country.
- Must not have any criminal record.
- Must not have been sponsored to the requested country from the span of five years.
If you have any of the following you cannot be a sponsor:
- Have failed to fulfill the terms of providing financial support to the previously sponsored.
- Were already married to someone else when applied for sponsorship.
- If previously sponsored visa is still valid.
- They have lived separately and one of them has been living in a connubial relation-ship.
- The applicant has not been inspected by CIC after he has reached in the requested country.
Rules of Sponsorship:
There are assertive rules regarding permanent residency that are put under the spouse visa:
- The sponsor must be financially sound because the responsibility of the applicant’s expenses for above three years rests with the sponsor.
- The applicant is not allowed to sponsor anyone else for at least five years after acquiring their permanent residence.
- The applicant both should have been in a legal relationship for at least 2 years and bear no children before sponsorship process and it becomes mandatory for both of them to stay in a relationship for two years minimum, once the applicant is in the country to avoid elimination of their visa.
- A sponsored spouse if faces any kind of abuse is an exception to the regulations.
If the terms and conditions to secure a spouse visa look like a mountain for you, we at Sunland Education and Immigration Consultants will climb the mountain for you, no matter how steep or how high the climb. Even at the cost of repetition, if you want to save precious time in getting a spouse visa for any country especially Spouse Visa for Canada or Spouse Visa for Australia don’t think twice, Sunland Education and Immigration consultants, Khanna is the place where you ought to be because we are the top spouse visa experts in Khanna, and we are the most dependable. So, walk in and leave the rest to us.
Furthermore feel free to gather any kind of immigration related assistance from us at –
SUNLAND EDUCATION & IMMIGRATION CONSULTANTS
SCF 37, Level 1, GTB Market, Khanna, Punjab, 141401 (India)