UNIVERSITY : KYUNGDONG UNIVERSITY, BONGO, SOUTH KOREA
INTAKES : Korean Language Intake : 4 Intakes (March, June ; Sept; Dec)
Degree Programs Intake : 2 Intakes ( March ; September)
COURSES : Bachelor of Business Administration (4 Years), Bachelor of Hotel Management (4 years),Post Graduate Programs
Korean Language Programs : $ 2500 ( 6 months) and $ 5000 ( 1 year)
Undergraduate Programs : $ 5000 per semester
Postgraduate Programs : $ 6000 per semester
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION :
1). Application Form
2). All Academic Documents
3). Personal Statement and study Plan ( To be provided on the format provided by KU)
4). Affidavit of Support ( To be provided on the format provided by KU)
5). Certificate of Family relation
6). Bank statement of 6 months (Over$10,000)-Sponsor should be parents
7). Passport copy
8). Medical Check-up report. Must cover
a). HIV Type 1/ Type 2
b). Liver function test- Hepatitis B & Hepatitis C
c). Tuberculosis: X-ray chest
- Vfs New Delhi
- Embassy fees below Rs. 5000/- (Approx).
- Visa Processing time – Normal 5 working days & Express 2 working days
- Should be taken within 6 months of date of application.
- Having a breadth of 35-40mm
- The picture should be taken in front of a bright background- preferably white.
- The photo should cover at least 70% to 80% of your face.
- The photo should be of high definition quality.
NOTE : The Kyungdong University opened campus in INDONESIA. The UMS (University of Muhammadiyah Surakarta) in Indonesia, where BBA (business administration) and VBSC (Smart Computing) is in the English medium of instruction.
The students are allowed to transfer to Kyungdong University any time after 1 year of completion of their degree in INDONESIA. The fee is already very cheaper as compared to most universities in the world and apart from this when a student is transferred to KOREA he/she gets a 50% scholarship