Sunland Education & Immigration Australia PR Consultant in Khanna
You can go for Permanent Residency AUSTRALIA, if you have:
- Your occupation is on the SOL list i.e. skilled occupation list. For SOL List/ Medium and Long Term Skilled Shortage List (MLTSSL), Please click on the MLTSSL LIST
- Procured a skills assessment for that particular occupation.
- Still not attained the age of 50 years.
- Achieved the required score in an English proficiency test. For eg. IELTS, PTE.
Benefits of Permanent Residency:
Permanent Residency of Australia provides you the following opportunities and facilities in Australia.
- Indefinite stay in Australia
- You can work as a full timer or study as a local student there.
- You can get enrolled in Medicare, the health care scheme for Australian residents.
- File an application for Australian citizenship (if you are eligible)
- You can sponsor your relatives who are eligible for permanent residency.
- You can travel to and from Australia for 5 years from the date of grant of visa. After that you will need another visa to return to Australia.
There are three options of Permanent Residency Visa:
- Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 489)
Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
For people who are skilled workers according to the points based system and don’t have a sponsor or a family member or is not nominated by state government.
Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
For people who are point tested workers and are invited by the state or territory government agency go for this visa. To check the list of professions in CSOL/Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL), please click on the STSOL LIST
Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 489)
For people who are point tested skilled workers and have been either nominated by the government or a government agency or by an eligible relative living in designated area.
POINT TEST FOR AUSTRALIA PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
|English Language Ability|
|Competent English—IELTS 6 / OET B – PTE 51||0|
|Proficient English—IELTS 7 / OET B – PTE 65||10|
|Superior English—IELTS 8 / OET A – PTE 80||20|
|At least three but less than five years (of past 10 years)||5|
|At least five but less than eight years (of past 10 years)||10|
|At least eight and up to 10 years (of past 10 years)||15|
|Doctorate from an Australian educational institution or other Doctorate of a recognised standard||20|
|At least a Bachelor degree, including a Bachelor degree with Honours or Masters, from an Australian educational institution or other degree of a recognised standard||15|
|Diploma or trade qualification completed in Australia, or qualification or award of recognised standard||10|
|Australian study requirements||5|
|Partner skill qualifications||5|
|Professional Year in Australia for at least 12 months in the four years before the day you were invited||5|
|Nomination by state or territory government (visa subclass 190 only)||5|
|Nomination by state or territory government or sponsorship by an eligible family member, to reside and work in a specified/designated area (visa subclass 489 only)||10|
Best Australia PR Consultant in Khanna