Study Visa For Latvia
Latvia Study Visa: Latvia is an attractive country located in the Baltic region of Northern Europe, with beautiful landscape and appreciative atmosphere for the students. Latvia remains an admirable country as it has great Education System. Institutes in Latvia offer courses in different disciplines keeping in mind the interest of the Students. The tuition fee in Latvia is quite less comparative to other nations like The United Kingdom, The United States, and China etc.
According to the Immigration Law of Latvia, students from the third countries who are enrolled into education institutions accredited in Latvia can apply for the long stay visa at the diplomatic and consular representations of Latvia in the third countries. After completing graduation, students are very well prepared to enter the professional world. Students can find jobs relevant to their graduation on the basis of their expertise and knowledge so they should keep enhancing their skills which can be proved as a ladder to their success.
Latvia Visa requires following documents :-
1. All educational documents – 12th certificate, School leaving Certificate should be apostatized.
2. Passport original and photocopy and should be clear passport copy. The photocopy should be Notarised.
3. Medical should be from MBBS Doctor
4. PCC (police clearance certificate) – Also on this certificate must be student’s name as per passport, DOB and passport number. Validity of this certificate is 6 months.It should be from Passport office only. The PCC should be Appostilled.
5. 4 photographs – 35 mm x 45 mm and should by on Mat Paper with white Background.
6. Income tax returns for the last 2 years of parents with PAN card and Aadhar card of the parents
For more details Contact us today. Call @ ++91 97290-20707 / +91 94633-58707
You can visit us: SCO – SCF 37, Level 1, GTB Market
Khanna, Punjab, 141401 (India).